06 Ti-pipe on Aluminum frame

1 reply to this topic
  • Robert_Brazil

Posted January 22, 2009 - 08:22 AM

So I have this beautiful complete Titanium Pro-Circuit exhaust system here sitting on my shelf (cost me US$850 in 2006) designed for the steel frame (until ´06) which I used on my old bike. I already know that it does not fit my new WR450F 2008. I now run the Pro Billet insert with the OEM pipe on my 08 (certainly not bad and still nicely silent), yet I wonder what it takes to adjust the 2006 ProCircuit Ti-4 to my 2008, bike, has any McGuiver here already adjusted it? What does it take? just rewelding the fixation points or does the pipe not pass certain curves? Another option for me would be to keep the OEM muffler (with PB insert) and just substitute the front (curve). Any advice? Tks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Robert_Brazil

Posted January 22, 2009 - 08:23 AM

Enabling Instant e-mail reply here

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.