95 Octane

4 replies to this topic
  • adamwagar

Posted February 05, 2003 - 03:55 PM

The manual says to run premium fuel 95 octane or higher. Lucky for me the gas station down the street has TORCO. :)

• xr600r

Posted February 05, 2003 - 04:46 PM

is that right on old 27 there , adam ? i might have to stop there on my way up north. the best we have around here is 93...i think.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • adamwagar

Posted February 05, 2003 - 05:12 PM

Yep. I-75 north Exit 279. Hang a right and it's a 1/4 mile down on the left. A stock car race track is close by, so the fuel is always fresh. There's nothing like the smell of race fuel. :)

• Superbike

Posted February 05, 2003 - 05:27 PM

There is a Torco right in Laingsburg. The give pretty good deals on 55 gal drums of what you want. ----Mike

• xr600r

Posted February 05, 2003 - 05:34 PM

hmmmmmm..... thanx mike, i didnt know that. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.