So I bought a new 09 Wr 450 today!

7 replies to this topic
  • Scubdawg

Posted January 17, 2009 - 08:07 PM

Ive been lurking here and on the Crf 450 forums for the the past month or so! I am proud to say I now own a beautiful blue Wr450....Man this thing is great, I started thinking maybe a 450 would be to much bike, its not! At the same time I bought my wife a new Crf 150r. What a little beast that bike is, I thought at first I bought her to much of a bike, But after a full day of riding Im glad I did, she is handling it just fine! Anyways I want to thanks to all the people who post here, Thats the reason I bought Blue.....Ill get so pictures up later this weekend....:thumbsup:

• Mikesterktm

Posted January 17, 2009 - 08:15 PM

congratulations!

• graazzy

Posted January 18, 2009 - 02:03 AM

Ive been lurking here and on the Crf 450 forums for the the past month or so! I am proud to say I now own a beautiful blue Wr450....Man this thing is great, I started thinking maybe a 450 would be to much bike, its not! At the same time I bought my wife a new Crf 150r. What a little beast that bike is, I thought at first I bought her to much of a bike, But after a full day of riding Im glad I did, she is handling it just fine! Anyways I want to thanks to all the people who post here, Thats the reason I bought Blue.....Ill get so pictures up later this weekend....:thumbsup:

Photo?

• YamaLink

Posted January 18, 2009 - 06:47 AM

Mind me asking if your dealer worked with you to move the bike in the winter/today's economy, ie, do away with some of the setup fees, doc fees, etc.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Scubdawg

Posted January 18, 2009 - 08:56 AM

Mind me asking if your dealer worked with you to move the bike in the winter/today's economy, ie, do away with some of the setup fees, doc fees, etc.

Yea they worked with me on the fees, I think I $100.00 over cost and $99.00 for doc fees, So all and all I think I did pretty well.....Base was $6999.00 and I walked OTD $7109.00 I didnt think that was to bad for an 09.....

• RedBull420

Posted January 18, 2009 - 11:48 AM

Congrats & welcome! :thumbsup:

• trailman006

Posted January 18, 2009 - 12:42 PM

Way to go. Hope it gives you many miles and smiles.

• TRUE_2_YAMAHA_001

Posted January 18, 2009 - 09:17 PM

congratulations! hope you have good times with your wife and buddies..

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.