San Francisco Paper Wilderness Poll VOTE for "motorbikes access"

13 replies to this topic
  • excitebike02

Posted July 20, 2002 - 04:12 PM

http://sfgate.com/cg...19/BA174630.DTL

Vote on this poll to allow "motorbikes in too"

• tripod

Posted July 21, 2002 - 12:46 PM

Thanks for the link! I encourage everyone to vote. Anybody can vote. This newspaper is a major news source in the Bay Area and Boxer will most likley receive the results. A great way to let Boxer know where I stand while sitting on my a#@.

• PMAUST

Posted July 21, 2002 - 04:14 PM

I already voted! A couple of times I think. :)

• MOmilkman

Posted July 21, 2002 - 05:24 PM

I got your back out here in the midwest! :)

• Fryboy

Posted July 21, 2002 - 07:03 PM

Let motorbikes in is up to 20% Come on thumpanators, VOTE !!!!! We need to win this poll!

Dave

P.S. After voting, delete your cookies and vote again !

I am up to atleast 6 votes now

• Mitch_R

Posted July 22, 2002 - 04:11 PM

Just wanted to put this back at the top. Let's get more people to vote on this, We need to show them that this kind of policy will not be tolerated :)

• Dan_from_HB

Posted July 22, 2002 - 04:18 PM

Done. Let's win this thing in a San Francisco paper. That's where the enviros get most of their support within Calif.
Dan

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Knopey

Posted July 22, 2002 - 04:49 PM

My 20 or so votes took it over 25%. Don't think the other side aren't doing that too...

• DR.Zaius

Posted July 22, 2002 - 07:01 PM

VOTE NOW!!! If you already haven't... :)

• Fryboy

Posted July 22, 2002 - 07:22 PM

Come on everyone ! We are up to 27% !!!!!

We are getting close ! Think of it as Yamaha vs. Honda ( for motivation purposes )

Dave

• DR.Zaius

Posted July 22, 2002 - 08:04 PM

HEY! how do you delete the cookies?!!! :)

• Fryboy

Posted July 22, 2002 - 08:24 PM

Dr Zauis,

You can delete your cookies by going to the top of Internet Explorer where you see Tools.

From the drop down box select "internet options"

In middle of page you will see an Icon which says "Delete Cookies" When prompted to delete all cookies from Temporary Internet folder, answer "yes."

If you have a different version of Internet Explorer, you can always go the long way.

Go to your Windows directory on C: drive. Select "show all files" and then go to Cookies directory. Highlight all and delete.

Hope this helps and go vote !!!!!

Dave

• DR.Zaius

Posted July 22, 2002 - 08:31 PM

sweet...thanx dude. :) :D :D

• tbronc

Posted July 23, 2002 - 01:52 AM

Were almost there, 29% us & the abolitionists, 35% for the bikes.

go & VOTE!!!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.