Rand Racing Radiators???

8 replies to this topic
  • JMathis

Posted January 17, 2009 - 02:14 PM

Has anyone had any experience with Rand Racing Radiators? They are selling on eBay for $100 each side which is significantly lower than the Fluidyne units.

• JMathis

Posted January 18, 2009 - 05:21 PM

Nobody?

• foxomatica

Posted January 19, 2009 - 12:07 AM

I love my fluidyne rads. Go with them.

• dougEfresh223

Posted January 21, 2009 - 06:49 PM

My buddy bought one today, will let you know.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • foxracing3

Posted January 28, 2009 - 08:40 PM

I bought some off eBay just before the last post from dougE and got them in the mail today. They look pretty solid; just like replicas of Fluidyne. I have yet to see how they perform, but will give an update once they've been tested. To their advantage, they will be protected...

My left stock'er was completely bent and mangled, as was the Flatland radiator guard protecting it. But it was a pretty hard hit directly to the radiator, and I think the guards lengthened the overall life of my radiators, so I'm still wrapping my eBay radiators with Flatland's guards.

• kingquad450

Posted February 23, 2009 - 06:49 PM

Anybody have reviews on these yet?

• honda2fiddyrider35

Posted June 11, 2009 - 07:45 PM

this is the only guy i have found that actually has ran them and said anything about it http://www.thumperta...acing radiators

• kingquad450

Posted June 12, 2009 - 04:23 PM

I ended up buying a set. They seem to fit nice and work really well I did have to change a hose or two but other than that they bolted right up.

• alliving

Posted June 18, 2009 - 12:12 PM

I'm going to be buying one for the left. I'll let you know how it goes.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.