Who is in Central Texas??

8 replies to this topic
  • fastmonstr

Posted July 19, 2002 - 02:50 PM

Anybody here near Austin?? If so, we have a big group going to Milano on Sunday. Let me know if you are interested and I'll save you a guest pass.

• Iguana

Posted July 20, 2002 - 05:41 PM

I live in San Antonio. Where is this place you are talking about. I just bought my bike last weekend and I'm looking for places to ride.

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 20, 2002 - 05:43 PM

My Brother lives in Magnolia Does that count

waiting for my daugter to get back from camp, bus is due at 11pm and I ogad why am I even talking

• Rocket360

Posted July 22, 2002 - 06:32 AM

Wow, another Texan and in Austin to boot. Didn't think there were many blue riders around these parts.

Sorry to miss the weekend trip to Milano, I am a new member to both the AMSA and Milano and have been out of town most weekends this summer. I am definitely interested in hooking up with some folks who know their way around out there - send me a pm and we can try to hook up for the next trip.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Victor_Delgadillo

Posted July 22, 2002 - 07:02 AM

well i miss that trip, but i'll love to go any where.

I live in Laredo.

I dont know where is milano... can u explain, do i need a big tank? how many hours? what about water? gas? food?

• fastmonstr

Posted July 22, 2002 - 12:56 PM

Milano is the private lease for the Austin Moto-Sports Assc. (AMSA)

It's about 60 miles northeast of Austin.

It is a member's only lease. You have to be a member of the AMSA to join.1000 acres of mostly tight woods and sand.

It is sad but true, there is are very few places to ride here, other than private property.

You guys out west should keep the fight going to keep puplic land open.I'll do all I can do here in Texas.

[ July 22, 2002: Message edited by: fastmonstr ]

• slowrider

Posted July 23, 2002 - 10:04 AM

I'm from SA as well, wife is starting dental school this week but the next 4 yrs are open.. would love to check out new areas to ride..

• fastmonstr

Posted July 23, 2002 - 01:30 PM

The DBSA(Dirt Bike Club of SA) Has a nice lease out at Zars Ranch in Floresville.

CycleRanch is a National Caliper MX track. The AMA Four-Stroke Nationals are coming the in August.That will be a must-see.

[ July 23, 2002: Message edited by: fastmonstr ]

• wattner

Posted July 25, 2002 - 09:45 PM

I would love to tag along sometime.. I might get ribbed for riding a fuel injected American made bike though... I hope I can hang.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.