Thanks Mr. Bill

6 replies to this topic
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted July 19, 2002 - 02:36 PM

It's ready to ride tommorrow.....Unless the wife catches me keeping it in my home office....

Posted Image
Posted Image

Just waiting for my ROOST ZONE Decal from Ben...

Posted Image

We are definately going to have to get together for a weekend of terrain carving....

Thanks again...

Bonzai :)

• armourbl

Posted July 19, 2002 - 03:04 PM

Bill,

That rear fender sure is bland. I've got some Roost Zone stickers in the mail to you right not to fill that void.

ben

• Bill

Posted July 19, 2002 - 03:13 PM

Hey, no problemo Billsan. I wished I had a digital camera so I could post a pic and let you see how much your buddy bike looks like my dub-R :) Same graphics, handguards, grips, rad guards, stock YZ tank, pipe and those cool fender stickers :D

I have yet to install my Ceet gripper cover and when I do, would you like my old (like new) blue IMS cover for the buddy bike? No charge to a good home.

And yes, we will ride together some day my friend!

siyonara
Bill

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_from_HB

Posted July 19, 2002 - 04:25 PM

Yamakaze...errrr...buddy,
That couch looks good enough to sleep on for a night or two while I test pilot that scooter. It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.
Always wanted to pay a visit back to Georgia, where I lived as a kid for 3 years.....
Dan

• S_Phillips

Posted July 19, 2002 - 06:29 PM

BILL - Nope the couch is for KAZE when the wife catches him with the bike in the living room. :)

• tk421

Posted July 19, 2002 - 06:41 PM

EEEEEEK!!!......SMACK!!!.......THUD!

KAZE'S DOWN!!! :)

• YAMAKAZE

Posted July 20, 2002 - 01:18 AM

Man if I even put my helmet in the living room, I'd get cut off for a month....This used to be the garage, now it's my work from home office...Rarely used for that anymore. anyway Robert came over just in time and I got it loaded on his truck before she saw it...He he he....glad she doesn't visit Thumpertalk for sure...

Off to go ride now....Have a great day!

Bonzai :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.