WR450 Valve Clearance

5 replies to this topic
  • Kalamazoo

Posted January 12, 2009 - 05:29 AM

I have a 2005 WR450, does anyone know what the valve clearances are or where I can find this information on them ?

• WR_Dave

Posted January 12, 2009 - 06:16 AM

Go to the Performance thread ( sticky ) at the top of the WR 400/426/450 forum and then go to "Free WR manual in pdf." and download the manual for your bike. Then you will have all the info you need. WR Dave

• Kalamazoo

Posted January 12, 2009 - 08:01 AM

I have dial-up and the PDF will load for 45min. then says it’s unable to open for an unknown reason. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Charles De Mar

Posted January 12, 2009 - 09:53 AM

I have dial-up and the PDF will load for 45min. then says it’s unable to open for an unknown reason. :thumbsup:

Kalamazoo why don't you check your service manual:excuseme: Damn Redwings fans:lol: Go Pens:banana:

• Kalamazoo

Posted January 12, 2009 - 10:19 AM

Kalamazoo why don't you check your service manual:excuseme: Damn Redwings fans:lol: Go Pens:banana:

:lol: :p :moon: :thumbsup:

Found It!
.1-.15

• WR_Dave

Posted January 12, 2009 - 01:22 PM

That measurement is for the intake valves, the exhaust valves require .2 - .25mm clearance. Get someone to download the manual onto a memory stick, they are cheap and you could then load it onto your computer for future reference. -- WR Dave

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.