about those black side panels.

2 replies to this topic
  • lewichris

Posted July 18, 2002 - 04:08 AM

Our friend Rosa from polisport overseas has given me two places in the states that we can buy the side panels. So here are the addresses and i hope that some of you live by one of these places to check. I bet the price aint as good as in europe. But anyone want to check.

One Industries
3545 Aero Court Suite C
San Diego CA
92123 United States
White Brothers
24845 Corbit Place
Yorba Linda
92887 Califórnia

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Stumpy

Posted July 18, 2002 - 04:39 AM

Your friendly Yamaha dealer can get black side panels from GYT-R now. And a black front fender... I'm not sure about the rear fender, though.

• Mark_UK

Posted July 18, 2002 - 06:47 AM

the full polisport black set on my bike is holding up well,,,, ill post some pics as soon as i get the film developed

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.