for ou colorado guys or gals

4 replies to this topic
  • comp182

Posted July 17, 2002 - 07:45 PM

at what yamaha dealer have you had good luck buying a bike????

• Merfman

Posted July 18, 2002 - 05:07 AM

I've bought my last 4 from Apex in COS.
I have a buddy who swears by Vickery in Denver.
I've heard good things about Colorado Powersports in Castle Rock.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mikeolichney

Posted July 18, 2002 - 07:57 AM

Best prices I found were at TNT motorsports in Laramie

• Gee

Posted July 18, 2002 - 10:38 AM

For KTMs you can go to www.ktmtalk.com and request a dealer quote from any dealer that is interested in selling you a bike. A buddy picked up a 2002 520EXC for $6799, which was over $1000 less than the local dealer wanted. The bike arrived in a big box and required my friend to mount the front wheel and bars. I priced a 2002 400EXC and got a quote for $5600, which is a great deal! Does anyone know if there is something similiar for Yamahas?

• endurodog

Posted July 19, 2002 - 05:42 PM

I have had absolutly great luck at Vickery Motorsports in Aurora. The salesmen get to the point of the best price they can offer. The parts department usually has what I need and the help there knows what I'm talking about when I'm working on something.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.