Getting a 2000 WR400 this week ?

2 replies to this topic
  • speeedy05611

Posted February 03, 2003 - 12:28 AM

Hey all im gettin a wr400 200 model this week and wondering if you guys have any pointers or performance tips for me :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chris_from_Oz

Posted February 03, 2003 - 04:07 AM

Hey, good to see you found a bike, well done. If it's stock, you have plenty to keep you busy, if it's set up for the bush, you should already have the basics. Get a bashplate if it hasn't got one, frame guards, lose the airbox lid, YZ needle, YZ muffler, re-jet to suit, etc, etc, etc. Really depends on how far you want to go with mod's, also what sort of riding you do? Whatever you do, you love it, good luck with it, Chris. :)

• trailridertim

Posted February 04, 2003 - 05:46 PM

Me Too!!!! It's pretty well done up with the engine mods, but lacks in frame gaurds, skid plate and other trail protection type stuff. I'd appreciate any suggestions or ideas you come across.

thanks, trailridertim

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.