gonna get crap from this

10 replies to this topic
  • jhmotard

Posted January 09, 2009 - 05:40 PM

• stevenacarter77

Posted January 09, 2009 - 05:43 PM

ya do it !!!! then when they get mad race em and smoke em!!!!!!

• Baja trail Rider

Posted January 09, 2009 - 09:06 PM

No body cares GO FOR IT

• zuch95701

Posted January 09, 2009 - 09:10 PM

what are u asking

• brad the best

Posted January 09, 2009 - 09:29 PM

i tryed searching but couldnt find anything...
i want to put a number plate on my 06WR450 but i dont care for the YZ style. i was thinking maybe ktm number plate? its just so rad looking!

i doubt most people would even notice . it would probably look good .

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • schrode

Posted January 09, 2009 - 09:35 PM

how about the ktm with chrome spray paint?:thinking:

• brad the best

Posted January 10, 2009 - 12:22 PM

i was asking if a ktm number plate would mount up to a wr, so i dont go wasting $25

is it that hard to comprehend?

your original wording wasn't very clear , I'm pretty sure most people thought you were asking if its blasphemy .

i don't see why it wouldn't fit , forks are pretty much forks . you might have to do a little bit of mods or zip tie it on . I don't believe anyone has tried this before .

you could go to a ktm dealer and look at the bike and see how it mounts , if it looks similar go for it .

• schrode

Posted January 10, 2009 - 11:22 PM

or you could go on for 5-10 times the time necessary to complete the chore in discussing the merits or sheer possibility of it,,, or not. If you think it will look cool then do it. and post a picture,, i'm curious what it would look like.

• Terrain Rider 4z

Posted January 11, 2009 - 09:11 PM

I'll answer your question, but agree you have been very unclear!

The KTM plate will not bolt up, there is a single bolt that holds the number plate in the center near the top of the plate. In addition, the fender has two posts that hold the bottom of the plate.

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted January 11, 2009 - 10:46 PM

No body cares GO FOR IT

or don't.

we just don't care.

• TRUE_2_YAMAHA_001

Posted January 11, 2009 - 10:51 PM

im sure that it will look pretty good. but you might need to take zip tie 101 to get it to fit right!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.