anyone hitting the Unadilla Pro MX this weekend??

7 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted July 17, 2002 - 08:12 AM

very loosely thinking about it...it IS a hike from NH... :)

• Gee

Posted July 17, 2002 - 12:32 PM

I'll be on the other side of the country for Washougal, one day I'll make it to Unadilla, it looks like a super track!

• Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted July 18, 2002 - 07:23 AM

NH Kev,
If you \go give us an update on how the race went.

Ricky is not human, someone needs to challenge him, as no one is even close to his speed. Maybe we need a Tonya Harding type take out off the track, or perhaps he should ride a 125 in the 250 class to even things out.

• crazyadam

Posted July 19, 2002 - 03:21 AM

I think I'll be there on Sunday! I'll get lots of digitals and post them!
It may be a dream.... but I HOPE that Ferry can at least give RC some competition.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga426owner

Posted July 19, 2002 - 05:18 AM

This is one race that I would really like to see live.....maybe soon. Until, then TV...

• Sean_McCutcheon

Posted July 19, 2002 - 06:26 AM

I went to kenworthys here in Ohio on Sunday. It was my first time seeing a pro national live. It was awesome.

• MN_Kevin

Posted July 19, 2002 - 07:40 AM

Until you see the top pro's actually ride @ trackside, you CANNOT imagine the speed these guys go.
The camera's (ESPN2) track w/ them, therefore you cannot see their relative speed.

• Sean_McCutcheon

Posted July 19, 2002 - 07:54 AM

Yes the speed is unbeleivable when you see it live. I cannot believe how fast those guys go. It gave me chills.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.