Hey WRFRK!

14 replies to this topic
  • BLAZIER

Posted January 08, 2009 - 08:45 AM

I've been watching that very nice 04 of yours on craigslist. Well sorted bike there fella.

PM me if you'd consider peeling off that ims tank and the stock fender and selling those parts on the side.

Dirt bikes are a little slow in the valley right now. I halfheartedly tried to sell my 05 last year in order to get an orange bike. I finally just committed myself to the wr and put a rekluse on it and am going to ride it for a few years.

• SJMC_DON

Posted January 08, 2009 - 10:02 AM

That is a nice bike... I have been looking at used WR's in neighboring states (I am in WA) in order to get a title that does not say "OFF ROAD USE ONLY"... trying to sell my 07' here and get another WR that I can plate in WA state. My last WR was an 04' and I really liked that bike..

Do you have street license on yours?

• Charles De Mar

Posted January 08, 2009 - 10:04 AM

That is a nice bike... I have been looking at used WR's in neighboring states (I am in WA) in order to get a title that does not say "OFF ROAD USE ONLY"... trying to sell my 07' here and get another WR that I can plate in WA state. My last WR was an 04' and I really liked that bike..

Do you have street license on yours?

Hmmm? I have a plated '06 that I might trade for an '07! It does not say "offroad use only" anywhere on my title.

• Charles De Mar

Posted January 08, 2009 - 12:28 PM

I have a Baja designs kit w/ turn signals(front installed only), JD kit(In the bag), new pivot works forks seals and bushings in the mail, q4 silencer. This is ready 4 you:thumbsup: No mirrors:busted: I have removed the decals in the side panels and have new graphics for the tank and shroud.
Posted Image

• SJMC_DON

Posted January 08, 2009 - 12:48 PM

Charles - See my PM. Gracious offer but my 07' has two race seasons on it plus ALOT of free riding mileage... you would end up on the short side of that deal. I do like your bike though:thumbsup:

• Charles De Mar

Posted January 08, 2009 - 12:54 PM

Then pay me cash and I'l go buy a ktm300 with e-start:banana: :thinking: :smirk: :smirk:

• SJMC_DON

Posted January 08, 2009 - 01:01 PM

Then pay me cash and I'l go buy a ktm300 with e-start:banana: :thinking: :smirk: :smirk:

Thats a lot of cash :lol:

PM me with your selling price.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Charles De Mar

Posted January 08, 2009 - 01:03 PM

Thats a lot of cash :thinking:

PM me with your selling price.

I know that may require a divorce or lead to one:busted: I would buy a used bike. let me think about it:thumbsup:

• Charles De Mar

Posted January 08, 2009 - 01:14 PM

:lol: :lol: :( :smirk: :bonk: :lol: :( :thinking: :smirk:

http://montana.craig.../981415903.html

Still available

• Charles De Mar

Posted January 08, 2009 - 02:26 PM

Somebody here needs an '07 I found one for $4500 bucks! :thinking:

• firemountain

Posted January 08, 2009 - 02:39 PM

I just got new skis, bindings, boots and skins and I wasn't able to sell my 525 last fall....:thinking: otherwise I would be all over that bike.

• MXJunky

Posted January 08, 2009 - 11:04 PM

:lol: :lol: :( :smirk: :bonk: :lol: :( :thinking: :smirk:

Still available

Shocks... Pegs... lucky! MXJunky wonders if it's ever been off any sweet jumps?

• Wrfrk

Posted January 15, 2009 - 12:50 PM

:p :p :moon: :p :lol: :p :p :thumbsup: :p

Still available

That's one sweet 300, I had an 05 300 for a while and really liked that bike. I really wish I could afford both the 300 and a nice 450.....

• Charles De Mar

Posted January 15, 2009 - 02:57 PM

That's one sweet 300, I had an 05 300 for a while and really liked that bike. I really wish I could afford both the 300 and a nice 450.....

Your telling me! it's not going to be mine anytime soon:cry: The 06 wr450 isn't such a bad bike to be stuck with:ride:

• thatraptorguy

Posted January 27, 2009 - 09:04 PM

im learning about these also and want to pick one up at the end of this riding season and supermoto/slap a plate on it over winter.my raptor 700 has my quite busy now otherwise i'd be picking one up soon.i dont wanna spend much more than 3k seeing as i will probably have a little over 2k in supermotoing it

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.