mirror finish on my header pipe...IMPRESSIVE!!

7 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted July 16, 2002 - 10:57 PM

Tonight at work I brought in my Power Bomb header along w/ the stock headpipe. I am hoping to get our welder to tack on some nuts for my stock heat shield.

Anywho...
I bead blasted both head pipes then stuck 'em under a buffing wheel on the bench grinder. Everyone that saw the before and after were VERY IMPRESSED.

I could brush my teeth in the finish. It is nothing short of a mirror!!

Unfortunately, I don't brush my teeth!! :) I let the dental chick do it at my annual dentist visit. Hey, I want her to WORK for my money!! :D

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted July 17, 2002 - 04:55 PM

Kev,
You still puttin' lipstick on that pig? ...... :)

Mike

• MN_Kevin

Posted July 18, 2002 - 04:13 AM

Hey Mike, She IS NOT a pig!! She is a pretty lady! :)

• YAMAKAZE

Posted July 18, 2002 - 04:20 AM

Well, lets see the pictures already!

Bonzai :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted July 18, 2002 - 04:24 AM

Kev, Let's see the pi.., I mean your pretty lady!!!!! I tried some "Mothers" polish on the head pipe with no luck. I would like to see what yours looks like..

Dan :)

• S_Phillips

Posted July 18, 2002 - 05:08 AM

next you guys are gonna be puttin chrome on the ole pigs :) :D

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted July 18, 2002 - 05:34 AM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Chrooooooooooooome!

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted July 20, 2002 - 06:33 AM

It's good to see you guys haven't lost your sense of humor.

Mike

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.