3 replies to this topic
  • firejake69

Posted July 16, 2002 - 05:20 PM

I'm looking for an XR250. Give me a call if you know of one for sale. (505)459-9378 Jacob

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted July 17, 2002 - 06:15 PM

Any particular year(s)? I MAY (read possibly :) ) now of a '92 and a '00 for sale in the near future.

Also, what price range are you looking at?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motoman393

Posted July 19, 2002 - 04:50 PM

I have a real clean XR400 for sale, if that matters... http://motoman393.fo....net/xr400.html

• Angus

Posted July 20, 2002 - 09:18 PM

I have a 00 XR 250 The bike has a Dual sport conversion's street legal kit installed, It also has the welds ground out of the ex pipe (free mod). Not installed but would want to sell with the bike....Is an AL Baker 280cc piston kit, Kibbelwhite large intake valves and springs, an XR-400 intake boot, new gold valve kits for the front forks and the rear shock, also have the EBC stiffer clutch springs. All these parts are new in their containers NOT INSTALLED... The bike its self has had only 3 to 5 tanks of fuel run through it. Not titled but all of the paperwork is with it. If intrested get back to me via e-mail or thumper personal message.........Angus

[ September 16, 2002, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: Angus ]

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.