Canadian WR 450's - who's got 'em?

3 replies to this topic
  • Ridin'_MD

Posted February 02, 2003 - 08:03 AM

I am suposedly first in line for a Canadian bike that suspiciously hasn't arrived yet. I trust my seller, but is it possible I'm getting the run around???

Who of you were first on your seller's list and have gotten yours? Also, has anyone who is not first on the list heard of dealers getting them in? This is friggin killing me!!!!

Thanks, Bud

• ddialogue

Posted February 02, 2003 - 08:09 AM

I would think they have already recieved their first one because my local dealer just received their second shipment of WR's. I read somewhere on TT that Yamaha will ship all dealers one WR first and when all dealers have their first WR's then Yamaha will start sending subsequent orders.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 02, 2003 - 11:32 AM

Don't know about anywhere else in Canada but in southern Alberta we have not seen any WR's yet and very few YZF's.My dealer in town is pretty p....ed about it.
In Calgary Alberta the last I heard was that they were not seeing any WR's yet either!!!!
:) :D

• ekemner

Posted February 02, 2003 - 11:41 AM

If anyone is interested Sports and Field in Windsor is getting a WR450F in on Tuesday and there is no deposit on it. They called me yesterday and asked if I wanted it but I already have a bike coming from Chicago Cycle.

WR450F Ordered due any day
Mods : FMF Q, Scotts Dampner, Hand Guards, Dunlop 773s for front and rear. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.