My 06 WR450 rips

I thought I would at least get a little support for those who know. Obviously my bike needs a new JD jet kit and pipe. The sooner my wife understands this flaw of stock jetting and a pea shooter of a pipe Yamaha calls an exhaust, the quicker my house will be in order.

Yes dear....:thinking: it's the UPS man again and he has my new NOS jet and widget. You know we talked about this before. You don't want me to get lost because my bike is too slow to keep up with (or pass ? )others now do you? ?

I think my wife is going to beat me with the next part that shows up at our door

You need to be smart about it ..... get the stuff delivered to a close friend's home, or your workplace, or have a PO Box or something.

I have stuff delivered to my parent's place or my PO box all the time. The missus is none the wiser. What she doesn't know won't piss her off!

:thinking:

Greg

Shipping to work is the only way!!!

Not the only way. Mine left about 10 years ago. :thinking: Now no one complains when I buy new toys, or stuff shows up for the existing toys, or I take the toys out to play, or take the toys on vaction...

Shipping to work is the only way!!!
Not the only way. Mine left about 10 years ago. :thinking: Now no one complains when I buy new toys, or stuff shows up for the existing toys, or I take the toys out to play, or take the toys on vaction...

Touche! ?

Usually, when the wife leaves, the hole in the wallet gets even bigger, so that answer is very undesirable for most.

op - i really couldn't identify with your comment since my bike never created such a hole - you just have to wait for that bargain to come along (pay $80 for that exhaust slightly used instead of $500 new or buy the right jets individually for $3 (maybe a total of $9) instead of a kit for $100 when you'll only use all of 2 parts.

Keeping a bike running within a stringent budget isn't all that hard....

Usually, when the wife leaves, the hole in the wallet gets even bigger, so that answer is very undesirable for most.

op - i really couldn't identify with your comment since my bike never created such a hole - you just have to wait for that bargain to come along (pay $80 for that exhaust slightly used instead of $500 new or buy the right jets individually for $3 (maybe a total of $9) instead of a kit for $100 when you'll only use all of 2 parts.

Keeping a bike running within a stringent budget isn't all that hard....

I agree with all but the "when the wife leaves" part.

I swear I thought I'd be broke as hell....about 2 months in when noone ELSE was spending my paycheck I thought I was rich. I literally sat around with thousands in the bank for months not understanding why it was there and where the hell it USED to go.

wow i feel sorry for u guys. while i was at work on a saturday my wife went to the dealer and surprised me with a 08 wr 450,she had it delivered and when i was walking up our driveway she opend up the garage and i was like what the freak. thats my girl