Cost of shipping shock

2 replies to this topic
  • xr600r

Posted February 02, 2003 - 06:54 AM

i ordered some leftover msr clothes from motorcycle accessory some great deals, like a pair of rage pants for only 45 bucks. but........
the cost of shipping was $24.08 and they also had a $5.07 handling fee. i emailed and questioned them on it and they replied.... "this is the rate for fed-x ground shipping." so the moral of the story the shipping charges when you mail order, that great deal may not be so great after all.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted February 02, 2003 - 07:07 AM

MAW is re-knowned for very high shipping.

I NO LONGER deal w/ them.

• ThumperWR450F

Posted February 02, 2003 - 07:54 AM

go to great deals and cheap shipping !! i got a set of thor pants and jersey for $72 shipping included.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.