Oh No!!!..... It .....

14 replies to this topic
  • blackie

Posted February 02, 2003 - 05:29 AM

Snowed!!!!! CLICK HERE

John

• SMD

Posted February 02, 2003 - 06:29 AM

Blackie thats looks like the good ol fashioned industrial type snow too.......real wet.Please sent some here.

• blackie

Posted February 02, 2003 - 06:54 AM

It is wet as can be. Utah really needs the snow, so I guess I can put up with it for now. :)

John

• ddialogue

Posted February 02, 2003 - 07:38 AM

We're supposed to be headed to Utah this weekend but may cancel unless those 50 degree temps come back and melt some of that stuff! Any idea if Jericho got any snow last night?

• HaremScarem

Posted February 02, 2003 - 08:17 AM

welcome to my world! :)

• LarryCO

Posted February 02, 2003 - 09:19 AM

Blackie,
Stop complaining! :) We sure could use that white stuff along the front range! SO DRY... I'd certainly forego a few months of winter riding to ensure a long riding season this summer free of forest fires...

Although, Rampart sure was nice yesterday...except for the patches of ice (although riding down an ice creek certainly had a high entertainment value! seeing if you could stop in time from sliding into the person in front of you that just crashed...)

Late

• Bamster

Posted February 02, 2003 - 10:49 AM

Thats only a light dusting.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • r1superstar

Posted February 02, 2003 - 12:04 PM

Just got back from Brighton. 18 inches of fresh powder!!!!!! It was so AWESOME. It's supposed to snow all week except for Monday. I have 1-2 feet here at my house right now.

And yes, we need this badly. I don't want another drougt stricken summer.

• tctrailrider

Posted February 02, 2003 - 01:36 PM

Thats not a snow, more like a hard frost.

• blackie

Posted February 02, 2003 - 04:01 PM

ddialogue,

Yes, there is snow at Jericho. This week we are supposed to get more. I would consider waiting for the weather to improve.

John

• allinson

Posted February 02, 2003 - 04:06 PM

You should have went to 10 mile wash this weekend!

• r1superstar

Posted February 02, 2003 - 05:23 PM

"Blackie",

We still on for this Sunday?? Please say yes...........

• blackie

Posted February 02, 2003 - 06:48 PM

Danny,

Depends on if there is several feet of snow! Even if there is a lot of snow, we can still go. Just need to bring some fire wood and build a bonfire.

John

• live_to_ride

Posted February 02, 2003 - 07:30 PM

Oh man. :) Riding in snow sucks. Not riding sucks more though. Let's go somewhere dry on sunday!!

• r1superstar

Posted February 03, 2003 - 05:41 AM

Depends on if there is several feet of snow! Even if there is a lot of snow, we can still go. Just need to bring some fire wood and build a bonfire.

:) I'm taking that as a yes! Sunday we are coming.......Yee-Haw!

P.S. The snow amount should be minimal. i.e. Tooele valley received 8 inches, but should be mostly melted by Sunday.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.