green sticker atv ride areas near hemet calif

1 reply to this topic
  • atc90

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:41 PM

does anyone know if it is legal to ride up to ,and around the top of thomas mountain from bautista canyon? thomas mountain overlooks anza on one side and lake hemet-garner valley on the other side, and if so where is a good parking area. Ive lived in hemet a long time, and used to ride in the riverbed, bee canyon and bautista canyon Ive driven up these roads recently in my 4x4 pickup and I see a lot of atv's and dirtbikes on these roads, I dont want to break laws or get ticketed/towed/// I have a legal atc and am buying a 4x4 atv, I see rhinos and other atvs on bee canyon all the time, I might want to link up for a group ride in this area,I just want a local place to ride if I dont have the time to go to johnson valley.any info is welcome, thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • reconranger

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:25 PM

Click on the San Jacinto Map:

http://www.fs.fed.us...ohv/index.shtml

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.