Converting an open DRD pipe to a spark arrestor?

3 replies to this topic
  • nickeenoo

Posted January 05, 2009 - 10:19 AM


Hi All,

I've got the old style DRD straight through pipe on my 07 450; is there a way to convert it to the spark arrestor type?



  • grayracer513

Posted January 05, 2009 - 11:07 AM


Yes there is. They have a kit.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cowboyona426

Posted January 05, 2009 - 11:10 AM


Easy sleezy, no worries.

  • nickeenoo

Posted January 06, 2009 - 07:44 AM


Thanks Guys.

Related Content


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.