what Pipe to go with?

4 replies to this topic
  • comp182

Posted July 15, 2002 - 10:28 AM

WR 426 What pipe do I go with?? DR. D, FMF, or White brothers???

• Blue_Boner

Posted July 15, 2002 - 10:53 AM

I had a White Brothers header with an E-series pipe, it worked great but was very loud with 12 disks in. I just switched to the FMF powerbomb and Q-pipe, love it. Sounds like my brothers 520 EXC. Eric

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • hsstar

Posted July 15, 2002 - 03:37 PM

If you want lots of POWER go with DSP. It's loud but power gains across the board. A true race exaust.

• MotoGreg

Posted July 16, 2002 - 07:14 PM

comp182 -
I have a DSP and it makes great power accross the powerband (hey Tim Ferry runs one!) and it has a removable spark arrestor screen. I'm riding my bike on the street now with Supermotard wheels and it's too loud for the street so I need to get something quiet. Are you interested in buying my DSP? It's in mint condition, not a ding on it anywhere.
If you're interested, my email is
CRF450racer@aol.com

• Guest_Moto_X_426_*

Posted July 18, 2002 - 07:25 PM

FMF Titanium 4 :D By far the best pipe I have ever bought. Looks and peforms great! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.