YZF OEM Shroud Graphic question

2 replies to this topic
  • ranger85

Posted January 03, 2009 - 04:58 PM

Hey guys, I've got an '07 450WR, and I'm wanting to put the IMS 3.1 gallon tank on it, so I've gotta get the YZF shrouds. I'm wanting to go with the OEM graphics for the shrouds, but I was wondering if the 2007 model graphics said YZF on them anywhere? If so, you guys know any YZF shroud graphics that don't say YZF, aftermarket or what not? Most I have found say YZF.

Thanks a lot!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Slinkyman16

Posted January 03, 2009 - 06:14 PM

if your going blue then no. if you have the white shrouds its the only place they have the yz450f on the bike. so ur better off going aftermarket.. hope this helps

• grayracer513

Posted January 03, 2009 - 07:19 PM

'06 and '07 blue OEM YZ450 shrouds do not say YZ on them. '08 does.

Factory FX offers OEM repros cheaper than genuine parts.

http://shop.thumpert...t.asp?p=251&s=2

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.