Springs for the WR 450 (used)

1 reply to this topic
  • Wrfrk

Posted January 02, 2009 - 12:31 PM

I've searched the classified section on TT and came up with nothing. I'm in need of a set of 4.8's for the front and a 5.7-5.8 for the rear. Sure I could buy new stuff but I'd rather not if I can find some used springs.
Anyone here know where I can get some used ones, and obviously how I would be able to verify them before purchase?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Charles De Mar

Posted January 02, 2009 - 03:06 PM

I've searched the classified section on TT and came up with nothing. I'm in need of a set of 4.8's for the front and a 5.7-5.8 for the rear. Sure I could buy new stuff but I'd rather not if I can find some used springs.
Anyone here know where I can get some used ones, and obviously how I would be able to verify them before purchase?

Aren't the shocks color coded:excuseme: I have the stock springs for an 06. I don't remember what they are. I'm sure that's what you are trying to replace

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.