stinky fish?

3 replies to this topic
  • bonez34

Posted February 12, 2001 - 10:54 PM

i just ordered my jetting from yamaha :) and got what i wanted 48 pilot-ekp needle-170 main, but he said the only sizes in the paj were #65(stock), #68, and #70. i was told by james to get a #100 but he said #70 was the biggest :D, sooooooooo i got the #70 and came here to find out if it will be o.k. or if i need to get a #100 instead. any advice? thanks, Ben.

------------------
Confucious say: Man with hand in pocket feel cocky.

• Bill

Posted February 12, 2001 - 11:23 AM

You can get a 100, I just installed one yesterday. When I get home, I'll get you the Yamaha part number. 65 is the start jet, not pilot air jet.

As far as what is needed?????

Later
Bill

------------------
86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rich_in_Orlando

Posted February 12, 2001 - 11:27 AM

Pilot air jet #100 is part number 7A9-14943-27-00. It's number 22 on the carburetor diagram for the 99 YZ400F.

• bonez34

Posted February 12, 2001 - 05:52 PM

thanks guys, i tried to change the order but "customer service" was closed when i called so i'll try to change it tomorrow. the parts guy said "hold" and then sent me to a recording :) "C.S."---HAH!

------------------
Confucious say: Man with hand in pocket feel cocky.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.