you know your old when!

25 replies to this topic
  • jim-in-so-ore

Posted July 19, 2002 - 02:17 PM

You KNOW you Are old when your first bike Was a DT1` Yamaha and iwas the second model year (1969) and it was not quite a year old and sold for $600 used and your second bike brand new sold for $1200 and that was a whole bunch of money,, (250 Ossa SDR), 1972 or 73 I'm so old I can't remember which. At my age I tell people "I can't remember" and they don't question it a bit.
Jim

• Dan_from_HB

Posted July 19, 2002 - 02:27 PM

You know you are old when your 17 and 19 year old sons are riding with you.....(sorry Paul)

But the old man can still whip their butts, LOL!
Dan

• Ud_Luz

Posted July 19, 2002 - 05:32 PM

Wait till your riding with your grandsons, now thats old.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_from_HB

Posted July 19, 2002 - 05:57 PM

Ud Luz,
Don't you start. I get enough from my wife.
Dan

• PMAUST

Posted July 19, 2002 - 07:16 PM

My oldest son just turned 30! :) You know you are getting old when your kids start complaining about their aches and pains and how old they are getting. :D

• Dan_from_HB

Posted July 20, 2002 - 01:20 PM

Thanks, Paul. Now I don't feel so bad.
Dan

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.