Purchasing Jets

4 replies to this topic

Posted December 29, 2008 - 07:51 AM

Where are you guys buying jets for your bikes? I went to two local dealers and niether one even knew what a Leak Jet was. I had to show them. I've got the main and pilot jets but can't find anyplace to get the 40 and 50 leak jets. Also don't want to buy 4 of them, only one.

• kskyles

Posted December 29, 2008 - 08:09 AM

i ordered most of mine from sudco. they require a $15 minimum order, but i had more than just leak jets. i'd give them a call and see what they can do for you.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • William1

Posted December 29, 2008 - 08:50 AM

Have the parts monkey look at the fiche for a YZ, they are there. Also, the part numbers are in the FAQs.

• Backroad-Bob

Posted December 29, 2008 - 06:07 PM

COVROD....I know of several dealers here in Denver that have leak jets and actually know what they are. If you are somewhere in this area you can get them from Vickery Motorsports to start with. Grandprix should also have them.

Posted December 29, 2008 - 06:25 PM

I was at Grand Prix on Fri. The guy in parts had no idea what I was talking about. Had to show him. I'll call Vickery in the morning. Thanks.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.