***Attention Utah Riders***_____Cherry Creek Ride

42 replies to this topic
  • r1superstar

Posted January 30, 2003 - 12:28 PM

We are planning a Cherry Creek ride on the 15th of February. All that are interested post a reply here and/or call me @ 330-7886..............db

Danny :)

• ddialogue

Posted January 30, 2003 - 03:06 PM

We'll have a group of five or six guys, Saturday the 8th of February down at Cherry Creek. My bro-in-law and I will be there with our new WR450's. If you're interested in hooking up a weekend earlier, PM me.

• r1superstar

Posted January 30, 2003 - 03:53 PM

Thanks for the invite. I'll have to see as it's my wife's birthday on the eigth.

• ddialogue

Posted January 30, 2003 - 04:51 PM

Mine is on the 9th. Happy Birthday to me...I gave myself a WR450!

• mrmoto

Posted January 31, 2003 - 06:48 AM

Danny - Of course I'm in for the 15th... talked to yzboy yestereday and he said he's in for the ride on the 15th also.

• pedman

Posted January 31, 2003 - 11:44 AM

This looks good for me at this time....

Keep me posted :)

• live_to_ride

Posted February 01, 2003 - 03:23 PM

It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get any time off in feb. Sundays only. :) Every sunday though!!!!! Rock on!
Chris :D

• mrmoto

Posted February 04, 2003 - 02:21 PM

Chris - if you have any other days other than Sunday during the week, I can usually get away during the afternoon with a couple days notice...
- Eric

• pedman

Posted February 04, 2003 - 06:00 PM

:(Sorry I am out...

Going to California riding :)

Maybe next time guys...

• KRobWR250

Posted February 05, 2003 - 02:36 PM

Yeah, I'm interested. If you don't mind a two-smoker tagging along. I'm in the market for a four stroke and haven't decided between the WR450 and the M or E/XC 525.

Email me with details or post here.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • r1superstar

Posted February 05, 2003 - 02:52 PM

Yeah, I'm interested. If you don't mind a two-smoker tagging along. I'm in the market for a four stroke and haven't decided between the WR450 and the M or E/XC 525.

Don't be so silly. I have no problem with you tagging along with your two stroke. I'm sure the others won't mind either. I'll keep you posted. :)

• live_to_ride

Posted February 06, 2003 - 11:08 AM

Bring on them smoky old two strokes!!! I don't care what kind of engine your bike has, as long as it works. I miss the smell of two strokes anyway; it's kinda nostalgic. :) Maybe it has something to do with sniffing glue in grade school.... :D :D

I wanna go out somewhere that's above freezing this sunday and have some fun. Let's ride!!

Rock on!
Chris :D

• ogrebelle

Posted February 06, 2003 - 02:09 PM

I'll see what I can do. Keep the details coming.
Doug

• mrmoto

Posted February 10, 2003 - 07:27 AM

We're going to have to watch the weather closely... rain/snow is forecast on Wed, Thurs, Friday. Saturday should be a warm 50 degrees. Hopefully the rain doesn't stick around through Saturday. Doesn't look too good.

• r1superstar

Posted February 10, 2003 - 03:41 PM

We're going to have to watch the weather closely... rain/snow is forecast on Wed, Thurs, Friday. Saturday should be a warm 50 degrees. Hopefully the rain doesn't stick around through Saturday. Doesn't look too good.

I saw that. I guess we will not be able to make a decision until what, Thursday or Friday?

All in all there should be about five or six of us going. Let's keep in touch..............db

• r1superstar

Posted February 10, 2003 - 03:47 PM

Just testing something............. [image]http://www.yamaha-motor.com/products/mcy/500/03R1_16.jpg[/image]

• mrmoto

Posted February 10, 2003 - 04:42 PM

I'm hopin' the weather co-operates. I didn't get any riding in last weekend and I'm going into withdrawls :)

• KRobWR250

Posted February 11, 2003 - 04:39 PM

Thanks for your kind acceptance of a two-stroker who hasn't quite seen the light yet. I've ridden a few of the new 4-strokes, and everyone is telling me I'd love them......, but if I could just get a brand new WR250 Two-stroke I think I'd still go with that.
A little rain/snow Thurs or Fri would be a good thing if it does indeed warm up to 45-50 on Saturday and stops prescipitating. Snowing on Saturday would squelch the fun factor.
Yeah, let me know if it's a go or no go by Friday night.

I don't know if you got my e-mail. I forgot to tell you who I was. Maybe you figured it out. KRobWR250=Kent

• r1superstar

Posted February 11, 2003 - 07:48 PM

Looks like the weather might cooperate. It's suppose to stop raining Thursday, and Saturday will be in the mid to upper 50's and clear. I'm calling it a go. I'm going throug withdrawls myself. What time should we Utah riders meet, and where?

I'm in South Jordan and will be traveling with my buddy Mike via trailer and his truck. Kent, my phone number is 801-330-7886 I will still email you or contact you on Thursday or Friday to let you know for sure. Pecae............db :)

• r1superstar

Posted February 11, 2003 - 07:50 PM

Eric,
I'm calling it a go. Give me a call tomorrow or the next day. We'll make the plans then. Or I'll call you at 836-5246

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.