Another Response from NJ - Senator Richard Bagger

1 reply to this topic
  • Dodger

Posted July 12, 2002 - 06:05 AM

I actually got two separate (all thought exactely the same) e-mail responses from his office today..........I wonder if I accidentally wrote him a couple times :) .........

Dear Mr. DeWald:

Thank you very much for contacting me to express your opposition to Assembly Bill 2238.

As you know, A-2238 prohibits use of all-terrain vehicles, dirt bikes, off-road motorcycles, and other similar off-road vehicles in State parks and forests. I appreciated hearing from you and I will keep your views in mind if this bill is considered by the State Senate.

Again, thank you for sharing your views with me. If I can be of any further assistance to you on this or another issue, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely yours,

Richard H. Bagger

Fight'n the fight!!

Dodger :D :D

[ July 12, 2002: Message edited by: Dodger ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted July 12, 2002 - 06:40 AM

I don't see anywhere in this response where it say's something like..."I share your views in this matter....or I am working to preserve your rights to the national forests...Or even I thank you for your support in my oppisition to this bill.

It simply say's....OK, Whatever....

Bet's are that it's a staffer reply.

Bonzai :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.