Need a 48 Pilot jet, anyone have one, you'd send to me????

24 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted February 28, 2001 - 03:02 PM

Try using Clear Magic to get the gasoline stains out of your nice white shirt! :)

• Bill

Posted February 28, 2001 - 03:17 PM

If anyone needs the late model jet pictured on the left, I have two, both 48's. Got to love the dealers...well at least mine :)

email me at

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mcarp

Posted February 28, 2001 - 08:34 PM

Hey Bill, you weren't planning on giving away the 48 I gave you, where you? :)

• Bill

Posted March 01, 2001 - 01:31 AM

Dude :) (Mike),

No way. One of the drivers for my post, was the fact that I already had two incorrect 48PJ's from previous attempts to buy one. So with yours I have three.

Your is tucked away and to get it back you'll have to drive to my house, ride, drink and have a great time :D

Bill :D

• mcarp

Posted March 01, 2001 - 06:55 AM

Hehe..I know, Bill. You wouldn't do something like that :) Just giving you a hard time!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.