Good Christmas

3 replies to this topic
  • spencergt66

Posted December 25, 2008 - 10:41 AM

Hope everyone here has a good Christmas the only thing that would make mine better is if i were out riding but I cant complain i got all new riding gear and some parts for my bike too!! Any way marry Christmas

• alfie

Posted December 25, 2008 - 12:35 PM

Merry christmas to everyone on TT hope you have had a good one. My christmas would have been perfect if i could have gotten out for a ride today.
But i have to wait for now and them im out in wales on the 28th cant wait

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ranger85

Posted December 25, 2008 - 12:37 PM

Merry Christmas, I'm still waiting on this 8 inches of snow they were calling for since last night, so far nothing, but hey it's been great anyhow!

• Diesel_Junkie

Posted December 25, 2008 - 11:18 PM

Merry Christmas Everybody!.....

I am stoked,,,, my wife got me a new jersey and a new pair of gloves... .and some $$ for new tires for the WR.

Plus Here in California it just rained for the last few days and its scheduled to be 10% chance of rain for the next week +.... and I am off from work till after new years....... Conditions will be perfect at hollister upper ranch and i am gonna ride and ride and ride.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.