Anodised rims..........

4 replies to this topic
  • S1rst

Posted December 24, 2008 - 03:00 PM

Just been looking at these rims on ebay. Seem very good value! Anyone got them and what are they like? Is it a straight forward job to swap the spokes and hub over?

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...39:1|240:1318##

Cheers :busted:

• brad the best

Posted December 24, 2008 - 04:28 PM

your wr should have stock excel rims already im sure they are of better quality then the ones for 36$ .

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • willy_fitz

Posted December 25, 2008 - 07:29 AM

I have a spare set of Pro Wheels that I have my M12's with tire balls mounted on when I doing some of the more serious off-road events and don't want to risk flats.
I then switch back to the stock rims and DOT tires when I'm in Dual Sport mode,
It is a pricey alternative but it is very time consuming to install and mount the tires with the tire balls system but I don't want to destroy the tire balls with a lot of road riding, In the end this will save me both time and money.

• 06crf_er

Posted December 25, 2008 - 07:35 AM

Those ebay wheels are interesting :busted:

• brad the best

Posted December 25, 2008 - 10:32 AM

personally re-spoking a rim is a pain , once you have done a few its fine but the first on its like omg am i doing .

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.