XR650R MAX TOWING

3 replies to this topic
  • adamwagar

Posted January 29, 2003 - 06:07 PM

Since the XR650R is the dirtbike equivalent to a 1 ton Crew-Cab Dually Duramax. I wonder what the maximum trailering capacity is? Maybe the GVWR rating would be an indicator?

All seriousness aside, you know the the 650R could out-pull any dirtbike on the market. The only competition may be the Five and a Quarter KTM. :)

• FooBarr

Posted January 29, 2003 - 07:46 PM

Hey adamwagar,
Your Duramin must be underpowered! :) I hooked my F-350 Crew Cab SRW up to the BRP and pretty much drug it down the street hands down. The frau was pissed! :D She says I jump the gun and she didn't have the clutch fully engaged and only lasted half a block before she fell off. :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • adamwagar

Posted January 30, 2003 - 04:18 AM

Imagine the results if the F350 was a dually??? :) I think the BRP would do better with a RevLoc... :D

• FooBarr

Posted January 30, 2003 - 10:29 AM

Got an order in for the Quadsan Clutch. Once I get it installed, I'll coax the wife back on it and see how it does.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.