Which Year???

4 replies to this topic
  • ZTUNAMANN

Posted December 22, 2008 - 06:39 PM

Did the big WR's go to electric start? I searched to no avail...Thanks! Gonna pick up a new used WR for myself and was really hoping to get an electric start bike!

Zimm

• 04WR450F

Posted December 22, 2008 - 06:59 PM

I believe it was 2003 that got the magic button first. Oh and welcome to Thumpertalk!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ZTUNAMANN

Posted December 22, 2008 - 07:10 PM

Hey thanks, and thanks! I thought it might be the '03 and I have heard that the '04 is a better bike...my search begins!

Zimm

• Baja trail Rider

Posted December 22, 2008 - 07:18 PM

Yes the 04-wr is a much better bike stock.

• ZTUNAMANN

Posted December 22, 2008 - 07:29 PM

Cool! If anybody knows of a really good deal on an '04 or '05 WR 450 please give me a shout. I live in Southern Cal but travel to NorCal, Nevada, Arizona frequently.

Thanks all...what a great board!

Zimm

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.