Where to ride in San Antonio Tx.?

2 replies to this topic
  • simica

Posted December 21, 2008 - 10:41 PM

Hi guys, I'm from California visiting the Canyon Lake area of Central Texas for the week and looking for a place to ride track or trail nearby. Would like to stay near the San Antonio area, but hey, I've already driven across the west half of this huge state whats a little more!!! Any help would be great as I don't see much in the "where to ride" section for this area of Texas. Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • spencergt66

Posted December 22, 2008 - 07:44 AM

I am new to this site and to texas i am from the houston area not too far from you i supose. The only place i have ridden at here since i moved to texas is at 3 palms motocross park its a nice place tracks are pretty good but as far as off road i realy have no clue i would like to find out as well. Its kinda funny that you say your from california i actualy grew up there and i must say the riding there is vary nice for off road they also have alot of tracks but most of all i miss the trails and hill climbs of california

• aarond

Posted December 22, 2008 - 08:07 PM

this should keep you busy

or head up to Austin and hit emma long park (city park)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.