Big Ride on my WR.

9 replies to this topic
  • Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted December 21, 2008 - 05:33 PM

http://www.advrider....ad.php?t=397914

Peps here is what I did with my WR and a fat tank in early october.
The bike performed flawlessly, as expected, and I never worried about my bike, its those fickle KTM's that I worried about breaking down.

Enjoy.

• 96sp00wr

Posted December 21, 2008 - 07:04 PM

That was epic, I would love to do that someday.

• ARyder

Posted December 21, 2008 - 09:10 PM

That was an awesome read ! It's great to read stories of people out there on two wheels having fun.

• Kirkster

Posted December 21, 2008 - 09:19 PM

Wow. I hate living on the east coast...

• Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted January 01, 2009 - 08:17 PM

Idaho trip is being planned for 2009 with at least 7-10 days-
any Idaho riders have any tips for must hit places to ride? Northern ID or Central ID

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • roushxteam199

Posted January 02, 2009 - 04:23 PM

wow amazing ride with nice pictures and ride report.

• trailman006

Posted January 02, 2009 - 06:23 PM

Thanks for taking the time to share that.It was great. The kind of ride that we dream about.

• hillclimbguy

Posted January 02, 2009 - 11:14 PM

I miss Oregon. Would like to move back. What a great ride report. Scenary is beautiful. Those bikes with the big tanks look a little awkward to ride.

• BigVthumper

Posted January 03, 2009 - 09:09 AM

Great report

• Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted January 03, 2009 - 12:29 PM

Actually I got used to big tank and its not a big deal, I still loft the front end even fully loaded. Only thing that kinda takes getting used to was the tank bag when standing. But I dont take the big tank off any more and I still can get after it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.