"JamesNow"...

No replies to this topic
  • jmiakaike

Posted January 28, 2003 - 05:38 PM

I am the person that contacted BrandonW about the powernow plate, i have seen quite a bit of talk going on about the powernow plate for yz426s, and i have given some tips to those that wanted to make their own..

i have given this some thought and have decided to offer the plates for those of you that have a 400 or 426, yz or wr and want the plate, but do not want to make one your self. (since $90 is quite a bit to pay for it now)
I can sell you just a stainless steel plate that you would fit into your carb bell by making score marks on the sides and a couple notches on the rim, or you can send me the bell and i can do it for you.

you can pm me for details.

Thanks!

:)

James

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.