Husky 570 SMR

3 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 12, 2001 - 02:16 AM

I just ordered a SMR and I want to know what I can do to it to squeeze out some more bhp. Of course I will do the jetting and the airbox mods but are there anyone out there who knows some more things to it? Thanx!

• fastkevin

Posted February 12, 2001 - 06:00 AM

I have a few buddies that race Husky's. As a matter of fact, I ordered a Nox. Uptight Husqvarna in Santa Ana, Ca. makes performance parts. Don Canet had his Bike(s) set up there I believe. canet@supertt.com Fire him off an e-mail. What kind of output are you looking at? Cagiva reports the Nox @ 60hp (to the ground) and 240lbs-WET The SMR has got to be in the same ballpark. I know a stock TE610 dropped 52hp on a dyno -at altitude. And If I remember correctly, one that was piped put out somewhere around 57-58

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 12, 2001 - 06:42 AM

A friend of mine bought a Husaberg 650 and according to the factory it will put out 61.8 bhp. It would be nice to come up to that kind of figures. I will write that TT-dude a e-mail. I live in Sweden by the way.

• fastkevin

Posted February 12, 2001 - 07:06 AM

Go to huskynox.it. You will find a supermotard forum with a lot of international response. If you post your question there, I bet you'll find info on performance parts closer to you. It's pretty much the same across the board however. Carb (41mm Kehin) Cam, big bore etc..

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.