Pics Devol Radiator/Frame Guards

7 replies to this topic
  • blackie

Posted January 28, 2003 - 01:46 PM

Just installed the Devol radiator and frame guards on my YZ450. I am very pleased with the fit and looks of the Devol products. Each of the products were easy to install.

See the results at:

Radiator Guard 1
Radiator Guard 2
Frame Guard

John

• tk421

Posted January 28, 2003 - 03:00 PM

Very nice. Did you polish them?

• blackie

Posted January 28, 2003 - 05:11 PM

No. The guards come stock with the polished appearance.

John

• Superbike

Posted January 28, 2003 - 05:41 PM

Are thesre gaurds the same as the YZ 426 gaurds? I have a set if so, I am hoping they fit. ---mike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • r1superstar

Posted January 29, 2003 - 02:53 PM

Looks good John. Now lets get them dirty......

• Math

Posted January 29, 2003 - 03:50 PM

Hi John,

Looks goooooood!!! :) I'm happy to see this because I just ordered my devol rad guards. I already have the CRD frame protectors but the devol's seem to be well built and even better built than the CRD on your picture.
They seem thicker than mine.
What are they made of?
Is it possible to get some of these for a xr650r (my partner's red beast)?

• blackie

Posted January 29, 2003 - 04:44 PM

Math,

The guards are made of aluminum and plenty tough. You can get more info on availability of parts for each model by contacting Michele at customerservice@devolracing.com. She is very helpful and very prompt in returning inquiries.

John

• Math

Posted January 30, 2003 - 12:21 PM

Thank you for your answer.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.