MOmilkman.. Dude, Your signature!!!

18 replies to this topic
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted July 10, 2002 - 05:41 PM

Darin, Man You've really outdone yourself!! I think I clicked on every link you have (Im really bored tonight). Very impressive my friend!! Only if every link was a seperate photo of all of the parts on your bike. Now that would be kewl!!

Just a little side-note: Ever since we saw your picture in Dirt rider (Elsinore) I've been trying to out do you on the "im famous" post. I'll get there soon enough... Peace out

DL :)

• imported_Scott_H

Posted July 10, 2002 - 06:32 PM

Dan,
You're getting there, man. I saw you made Cycle News last week. Name only though (in the BITD NV 1000 results section) - Not nearly as cool as Milkman's magazine pic :)

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted July 10, 2002 - 06:46 PM

Scott, Thats what I mean!!! I race hundreds of miles and get a small mention in Cycle news (results) but milkman (granted he drove from the show me state) and gets a color photo at Elsinore!! Man, some guys have all the luck!!
Im gunnin for you Darin. :) :D

• Hick

Posted July 10, 2002 - 08:59 PM

Originally posted by Dan Lorenze:
Scott, Thats what I mean!!! I race hundreds of miles and get a small mention in Cycle news (results)

I saw that too. You are the (iron) man. :)

• MOmilkman

Posted July 11, 2002 - 07:33 AM

Originally posted by Dan Lorenze:
Darin, Man You've really outdone yourself!! I think I clicked on every link you have (Im really bored tonight). Very impressive my friend!! Only if every link was a seperate photo of all of the parts on your bike. Now that would be kewl!!

DL :D

Hmm, a seperate picture to each part of my bike...hmm,.....
Posted Image :)

Actually I was just bored at work one day and I thought I might try to top Yamakaze signature line somehow.
I like the picture idea although Im not sure I could be that dedicated to my signature. :D

Hey, at least your in Cali where all the dirt bike action is. I only had one shot to make it. Just keep going to the races out there or hang out at Glen Helen and chase Ken Faught around until you convince him your pic should be in the mag!
BTW: I actually made it in twice! One was the infamous "blur" picture and the other was a couple months later theres a pic of me standing behind Ken Faught in a yellow shirt in his "Stuck Throttle" column.
Man it sure was nice to be famous for a minute. :D

• YAMAKAZE

Posted July 11, 2002 - 12:20 PM

And now my Friend ....You will NEVER Win the signature game....My buddy bike is getting ready to be fully outfitted in time for the GNCC Series contuation in Sept.....

HOOOOOOA!

Bonzai :)

• YZ_Abuser

Posted July 11, 2002 - 12:20 PM

Darin

You have your shock spring listed incorrectly. It must be 5.5, not.55Kg/mm. Also, you forgot to link your seat to the Yamaha web site. :)

• lewichris

Posted July 11, 2002 - 01:45 PM

now here is a guy with way to much time on his hands. I would love it if i can go through each link and make sure they are right. where do you work i want a job there.

these 16 hour shifts are killing me

• MOmilkman

Posted July 12, 2002 - 04:10 AM

he he he.... you guys are killing me! :)

Yamakaze - Yes, but are they all LINKED!? HA

YZ Abuser - I appreciate the heads up on the shock spring. I'll get that corrected asap. Its a good thing I have friends to check my work! :D

lewichris - I work security at a local airport. :D (kidding)
You know those signs you see that say "Stay at Home and work from your computer making $30/hr"? I just signed up and surf T-Talk all day and the checks just keep rolling in! :D

[ July 12, 2002: Message edited by: MOmilkman ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • evl2evil

Posted July 12, 2002 - 05:15 PM

MOmilkman,what issue of Dirt Rider were you in?

• MOmilkman

Posted July 12, 2002 - 05:33 PM

Originally posted by evl2evil:
MOmilkman,what issue of Dirt Rider were you in?

Well, it wasnt too much of a picture. It was actually more of a blur. Its in the Feb 2002 Dirt Rider page 101.
See the guy stading there in the yellow shirt at the tip of rodney smiths rear fender?
Yea thats right! Yours truly! :) It was actually more of a joke than anything.

But my left shoulder (no blur) did clearly make the May 2002 issue. Go to the Ken Faught "Stuck Throttle" article and you can clearly see my left shoulder and my left forehead right behind Steve Hatch.

Ahhhhh,..... to be famous. :D

• evl2evil

Posted July 12, 2002 - 07:04 PM

lol,hey you gotta take what you can get.I go to the national every year at troy i made it on tv last year,the espn cameraman would turn and scan the crowd every so often and naturally i put myself in the right spot.I also followed Davey Coombs around lke a lost pup for about 15 minutes he's a pretty nice guy.I'm heading up there this weekend so if you watch the race next week look for me i'll be the guy wearin one of those hat's that hold's two beer's with a hose running to my mouth.
p.s. i'm just kidding about the hat

• BRIAN400

Posted July 13, 2002 - 05:32 AM

MOmilkman,
I've canoed,camped and hiked in the MT forest. Did the Current river and the Eleven Point. All I can say is BEAUTIFUL! I loved every second each time I went. My buddy used to live in Centerville and I would make it a point to get up there every other year for a float. I'm overdue now by about a year.
Now come to find out I can ride those trails too? Awesome! Next time I'll bring the canoe and the bikes. I love the area and hope to return soon.

Brian
DRZ400e

• ratbiker

Posted July 13, 2002 - 05:43 PM

I AM NOT WORTHY! I AM NOT WORTHY!I AM NOT WORTHY!I AM NOT WORTHY!I AM NOT WORTHY!I AM NOT WORTHY!I AM NOT WORTHY!I AM NOT WORTHY!I AM NOT WORTHY!I AM NOT WORTHY!I AM NOT WORTHY!I AM NOT WORTHY!I AM NOT WORTHY!I AM NOT WORTHY!I AM NOT WORTHY!I AM NOT WORTHY!I AM NOT WORTHY!I AM NOT WORTHY!I AM NOT WORTHY! :) :D :D

• ratbiker

Posted July 13, 2002 - 05:46 PM

You know you are old when you are bench racing your signature on TT.Time was when i was faster jumped farther crashed harder pulled more chicks!No my signature is cooler than yours OUCH OLD WE ARE ANYBODY WITH ME OR SHOULD I BE FLAMED LOL! :) :D :D

• YAMAKAZE

Posted July 15, 2002 - 09:09 PM

Darin the MOmilkman........

ALMOST FAMOUS.......

Bonzai :)

• Jason_in_KC

Posted July 15, 2002 - 10:05 AM

Yeah...and I can say that I have even ridden w/this famous guy, linked sig line, pics in DirtRider..Darin you are da man!

• MOmilkman

Posted July 15, 2002 - 04:24 PM

Just think with the kind of publicity I have received if I lived out in Cali I might be rubbing shoulders with Ron Jeremy by now. EEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!! :) :D :D

• BlueFox

Posted July 15, 2002 - 07:06 PM

As long as you're just rubbing shoulders.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.