North Carolina Cannondale Demo ... Hey, It's free

1 reply to this topic
  • Mook

Posted July 10, 2002 - 06:25 AM

Incase you are interested...

Here is some details about a Cdale demo on Saturday.
You have heard a lot about them, Cannondale got it together and is selling a greatly improved product. Here is your chance to finally ride American on the dirt for free. Come see what all the talk is really about!

Come test if you are in the area. Some details:

ALCO Yamaha will be hosting a Cannondale Demo Day Saturday 7/13/2002.
FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE
Ride the Bikes and Quads.
We will have Cannondale Techs on hand to answer questions
The Cannondale rep will also be there.
10-15 ATV's and bikes on hand to ride.

We will leave ALCO at 10:00 am to go to the test area....or
You may drive straight to the site. (for directions call the number below and ask for Mike)
Trails Angels Track with a motocross and woods section (Where we have held
the school several times)

Mike
ALCO Yamaha of Asheboro
336-328-1110

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted July 12, 2002 - 10:17 AM

So how are the Cannondales.
I just saw one at my local Yam dealer, and to be honest it looked sweet. Very attractive, slim, tall, aggressive. It looks like a good bike.
How is the power and suspension, steering. I would love to hear some feed back on these perform compared to WR's

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.