more 450f post than 250f?

6 replies to this topic
  • rookie517

Posted January 27, 2003 - 07:13 PM

Is it because more rider bought the 450f than the 250f?

Or just that the 450f has got more problem?

Interesting. :)

• BikeKiller

Posted January 27, 2003 - 07:59 PM

what.... what are u talkling about.... why do more people buy the WR250f to the 426??? or what.... I have a 250 cuz its a bit lighter and its all the power i need... otherwise i dont see what the point of this thread is... can u help me out plz :D :)

• neWRiver

Posted January 28, 2003 - 06:43 AM

Easy there, Killer.

I think what rookie is getting at is that there is perhaps less mention of problems from 250F owners than from 450F owners lately. This could be attributable to a number of things and by itself doesn't mean much.

Personally, I take every bit of information I get on either model as potentially applicable to the other.

Just my $0.02. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BikeKiller

Posted January 28, 2003 - 03:25 PM

actually new river... the post made no sense thats y i was askin... all that he said was that there were more posts on teh 250... i was askin what he ment as in... about mods.. problems.. stuff like that... i was not flaming him or anything... really... and the info was y i am cruising the 426 forum :) i want to know more about other bikes than my own so ... dude im sorry if i rubbed off wrong with that post it was not ment to be a flame... have a good ride!!!

• rookie517

Posted January 28, 2003 - 07:46 PM

Hey Killer, no problem with that.

It is just a thought from me. :)

• dirtdynamics

Posted January 28, 2003 - 08:29 PM

Does that include international TT members?
If so, mail me a list of what you have to offer at
dirtdynamics@hotmail.com
or PM me your links to the stuff you have.
Thanks

• dirtdynamics

Posted January 28, 2003 - 08:35 PM

My apologies...
pls ignore.
Right reply but at the wrong post
Sorry
:)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.