Has anyone used or heard of Inertial Suspension

4 replies to this topic
  • wr250rr

Posted January 27, 2003 - 06:52 PM

It bolts onto the rear axel bolt and is supposed to increase traction, keep the rear end calm and from kicking up. web page

• yamaha.dude

Posted January 27, 2003 - 09:32 PM

Interesting concept... are you going to buy one and let us all know your experiences?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Crazythumpin

Posted January 28, 2003 - 02:19 AM

I remember reading a test about it in the mags. I can't remember what they said word for word, but it worked. If I remember, I think they said it worked most noticably on small rough bumps and and any chop you would experience excellerating out of turns. But this is coming from a magazine, and I definitely don't take what they have to say to heart.

• RCannon

Posted January 28, 2003 - 03:21 AM

As I understand it, the theory would be similar to those expensive shot filled hammers. If so, it would be cool.

You can hit those hamers against anythign and not have them bounce back.

Honestly though, on a motorcycle would"nt a person need something bowling ball sized????

Posted January 28, 2003 - 04:26 AM

Dirt Rider did an extensive test of the "Little" device last spring and was shocked to see just how well it works.

I have been waiting for the price tag to drop under the $200.00 mark and then planned to purchase one.

It is supposed to be a great device.

Bonzai :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.