Did anyone else hear back from Eric Munez of MD??

2 replies to this topic
  • Dodger

Posted July 10, 2002 - 06:02 AM

I'm so lucky, I'm in receipt of a canned e-mail from Eric Munez in Maryland. Just checking to see if anyone else got a response.......let me be more clear........got the same response.

"Dear Mr. DeWald:

Thank you very much for contacting me to express your concerns about
Assembly Bill 2238 which I have introduced for consideration in the General

As you know, A-2238 prohibits the use of all-terrain vehicles, dirt bikes,
off-road motorcycles, and other similar off-road vehicles in State parks and
forests. You raised many valid points and I appreciated hearing from you on
this important matter. I am in the process of taking a second look at this
legislation and am sure that your comments will be of great assistance to

Again, thank you for contacting me. If I can be of any further assistance
to you on this or another issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Sincerely yours,

Eric Munoz, M.D.

I'm in CO, for the sake of the Maryland riders let's hope that he does take a second look at this bill........anyone holding their breath??

Dodger :D :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TJames

Posted July 11, 2002 - 02:23 AM

Munez is actually an assemblyman from New Jersey. The MD after his name probably stands for Medical Doctor. (or Mr. D_ckhead, whatever you prefer).
He was kind enough to send out these form letters to anyone that writes him on this issue. He must have a busy staff because he's pissing off a lot of people here in Jersey.

Thanks for you support. We all need to stick together on these issues or we will all be trading in our Alpinestars for Hiking boots before long.

Tim James

• AngryCandy

Posted July 11, 2002 - 03:53 AM

I received this from Sen. Sweeney. I think there has been such a flood of opposition, that perceptions are changing.

Dear Mr. DiSabatino:
Thank you for your correspondence concerning Assembly bill 2238. I have received dozens of letters concerning this issue.
After further review of this bill and reading the thoughts of those I represent, I will not support such legislation if it is introduced in the Senate.
I commend you for taking an active role in your government and providing first hand knowledge on an issue that effects the residents of the Third Legislative District. Please feel free to contact my office in the future.

Senator Stephen M. Sweeney

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.