Wr450 smog blocking with jb weld

3 replies to this topic
  • ysr50speed

Posted December 14, 2008 - 07:38 PM

Alright...I got a question about the jb weld smog block off. Is it possible to take out the spring diaphram? Do I even need to take that out? Can I just jb weld the 2 large input and output and the small output for the diaphram? Thanks for the help

• BajaFool

Posted December 14, 2008 - 09:19 PM

Put a ball bearing or marble in the hose.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kskyles

Posted December 15, 2008 - 08:18 AM

Alright...I got a question about the jb weld smog block off. Is it possible to take out the spring diaphram? Do I even need to take that out? Can I just jb weld the 2 large input and output and the small output for the diaphram? Thanks for the help

I don't see why you couldn't. Seems like it would work pretty well.

I think that's what the CRFx guys are doing.

• ysr50speed

Posted December 15, 2008 - 08:56 AM

Alright I didn't take the insides out...dint't see a need to. I just jb welded the outputs from it Thanks guys

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.