Mike Metzger Back Flip - Pretty cool check it out.

8 replies to this topic

Posted July 10, 2002 - 03:55 AM

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted July 10, 2002 - 04:20 AM

That was perfect!!!!!!!! Unbelievable!!!!

Wow!! Now that guys are doing this trick I'll bet all the freestylers will have to do it now. (if they ever want to win competitions). This trick really ups the bar.

• Chris_from_Oz

Posted July 10, 2002 - 05:45 AM

AWESOME!!!!!.... how far can those guys push it? I just hope no one ever gets hurt, i mean really hurt, at a freestyle event, trying to keep up with the top FMXer's.

• FedEx250F

Posted July 10, 2002 - 06:18 AM

Give them a year and they'll be doing double backs and front flips!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOmilkman

Posted July 10, 2002 - 07:13 AM

Streaming video! :D :) :D :D

• Ga426owner

Posted July 10, 2002 - 09:45 PM

Whats next, 2 flips

• Mitch_R

Posted July 10, 2002 - 02:40 PM

How about a 360 :)

• moto_madman

Posted July 10, 2002 - 08:33 PM

I have done front flips and double back flips.

It counts when your on the ground and the bike is just cartwheeling away right? :D :) :D

• The_Missile

Posted July 10, 2002 - 11:29 PM

That guy has had brainerectomy. I was sent a video of a guy attempting that and only making it half way round. It didn't look pretty. Don't doubt that there will be deaths associated with this stunt. Its very cool but its too stupid for words.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.