Feb- 1st Utah ride?

13 replies to this topic
  • yzboy

Posted January 27, 2003 - 11:57 AM

On Feb 1 Desert11h and myself are going to ride at Dubinki. If interested we will be camped by the dunes(White Wash).

• JADENHYRUM

Posted January 29, 2003 - 06:39 AM

When are you going? I'm working on making something happen this weekend? Do you know the area very well?

• yzboy

Posted January 29, 2003 - 08:08 AM

Jadenhyrum, right on bro! Desertd11 who is from around that erea knows real good. Were going to ride the all trails that they used to ride on back in the 80's. We will be riding the course that we raced last year. Hay bro, I live in Riverton not to far away. See what you can do, it will be some awsome riding. Any more info p.m me. :)

• live_to_ride

Posted January 29, 2003 - 10:27 AM

What area is that in? A group of us went out to knolls last weekend. It was a total blast! We are also planning to ride on feb first. Maybe we'll come with you? Feel free to call me at 556-8082. My e-mail is onefastctd@hotmail.com. Rock on! :)
Chris

• JADENHYRUM

Posted January 29, 2003 - 12:19 PM

One fast. I dont think your email is working. Ten mile is near Greenriver, planning on going down early saturday morning, call me if you need directions 801-642-0070 ask for Gary or email me at www.ggoodwin@oceanwest.com

• r1superstar

Posted January 29, 2003 - 02:48 PM

LMK the final plans as I can make it as well. "Blackie" might be joining us too.

330-7886 Danny r1inkailua@hotmail.com

• desertd11h

Posted January 29, 2003 - 05:01 PM

Hey JADENHYRUM, We are going to be camped at white wash. It is easy to find just take exit 173 wich is 13 miles east of green river then go another 12 miles south on the dirt road. You will see some signs that say rubbie ranch and white wash sand dunes. You will be able to see the dunes from the road. We will be in a silver chevy truck and will bolth be on yz 426's. Where we are going to be is not far from ten mile wash so we should all be able to hook up and ride. Hope to see ya all there.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • allinson

Posted January 29, 2003 - 06:08 PM

Jayden and Live to Ride. Send me an e-mail. allinson@etv.net

• live_to_ride

Posted January 29, 2003 - 09:01 PM

Saturday isn't going to work for me cuz I need to work. Sunday is my day off, so let's do it that day if possible.

I dunno what's up with my e-mail. It's always worked before. You shouldn't have any problems. :)

Chris :D

• desertd11h

Posted January 30, 2003 - 05:54 AM

Hey allinson, come on man this isn't a mountain bike site :)

• JADENHYRUM

Posted January 30, 2003 - 06:20 AM

Me and about four or five others are going to be at White wash at around 9:oo or so, saturday morning, We are just going to get up early and come down. Should have a couple of Yz, an old Wr, and one of those collector fuel injected Cannondales(me)

• r1superstar

Posted January 30, 2003 - 06:32 AM

How long is the drive and do you mind if I tag along?? LMK...............db

330-7886 Danny

• allinson

Posted January 30, 2003 - 06:12 PM

Jeremy, you want to hook up at Rays Saturday?

• r1superstar

Posted January 30, 2003 - 06:39 PM

I have a change of plans. Please count me out. Perhaps next time. Thanks anyways.................db :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.