Cheap WR450F's ?????

4 replies to this topic
  • JDLowrance

Posted December 12, 2008 - 12:39 PM

Where are the best deals on WR's? I cna get an 08 OTD for $6599 including an FMF Power Core slip on. I'm not interested in the pipe but I am interested in a better deal.

With the economy in the shape it's in someone has to be dealing on these things. The qestion is WHO???

Any help woould be appreciated.

John

• godhappan

Posted December 13, 2008 - 10:32 AM

that price sounds good to me...?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • S1rst

Posted December 14, 2008 - 03:22 AM

All i kow is that its really cheap compared to over here in the UK. That bike would be at least £5000 for a new 08 model without exhaust, so that would be around $7500.

• 6t8amxetc

Posted December 14, 2008 - 12:04 PM

I would be buying this if I wasn't worried about my job also!
http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem

• Regalman

Posted December 15, 2008 - 07:59 AM

My dealer had an 07 in stock in late August. I tried to buy it from him and he wasn't willing to budge on the price. Last I saw it was still sitting there collecting dust.

I bought my 08 from a different dealer and it was cheaper than they wanted for the 07 that he claimed they were selling 'at cost'... yeah right.

I think I may have to send them this link... just to stir the crappot a little.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.