Just got off the phone with Cannondale

3 replies to this topic

Posted January 27, 2003 - 08:14 AM

They are still shipping and in business(so they say)I spoke with them earlier today, I hope it's just a rumer, that they are going out of business. They do build a great bike, but its hard to survive, on this type of bike. Look at Honda and Yamaha, Their number one saling bikes are the xr and ttr kids, and small trail bikes. I hope Cannondale can make it through , but i guess if they dont, I will hold onto my bike and maybe one day it will be a collectors idem, worth millions!!!!! I hope the sweet lady who answers the phone at Cannondale knows what she is talking about when she said " we are still here shipping and working hard, and it's just a rumer".

• DethWshBkr

Posted January 27, 2003 - 11:33 AM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mole1

Posted January 27, 2003 - 04:19 PM

general employee's are always the last to know whats going on and always the first to get the shaft , i bet all senior management that f**ked up the motorsports division will settle nicely into their new offices in the bicycle division like nothing ever happened . :)

• blackie

Posted January 27, 2003 - 05:10 PM

Seems pretty straight forward. Sounds like Jayden has collector's edition on his hands.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.